Thursday, January 9, 2014

improvements

 
i totally forgot i had blogged about things being not-so-great between jeff and I. upon realizing that i had forgot about that, I also realized that I never seem to blog about the "good things" in my life. with that being said - that's gotta be a part of my new year goals...stop focusing on the negative.
 
things between jeff and I are much better..still a work in progress and trust me there's a lot that has to be "worked out" but i'm gonna do my part. i want my family together. i love jeff..a lot. if i didn't, i wouldn't have spent the last 6.5 years with him. we have GOT to stop letting petty things get in between our love. i have got to stop letting the devil get inside my heart and mind trying to turn my attention away from jeff. no more! it's not worth it because no one can take my family away. and i truly mean that.
 
just thought i'd blog about the GOOD things happening in our relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment