Thursday, January 16, 2014

day 16

day sixteen: "someone you trust"
 
jeff fulmer. my fiancé. the father of our son. i trust him, without a doubt. as I've blogged before, our relationship has been far from perfect in these 6.5 years but i couldn't imagine going through the bad times & celebrating the good times with anyone different. it's always been tough trusting males. after all, the only men in my life either hurt me, left me, or both. but when I met jeff, i knew right away he was different. that he loved me, for me, and wouldn't leave unless i pushed him away. when I talk to him about things, i know they stay between him and I. if it ever came down to it, i trust that he'd have my back regardless (which he has..many times). i trust that the love he has for me is real, unforced, and genuine. i trust that he will always be a man of God, a good father to Jackson, a good boyfriend/fiancé/husband to me, and a good man in general. i trust that he'd do anything for my family, as he knows how important they are to me. i trust that he would never stray away from me. i trust that he knows how important our love is to me and how madly in love with him I truly am ; even though I've made many mistakes throughout the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment