day one: "hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself"
though I've already touched this on another blog post...i'll be happy to blog about it again. in 2014, I want to have a brand new outlook on life. I want to leave the negativity, drama, horrible memories in 2013 where they belong. i'm ready to make amazing memories with my little family. i'm ready to continue my journey in school - working towards my Master's degree - it's a slow process but it's what I want (and deserve) so i'm gonna make every effort to excel. i'm also going to work toward my weight loss/getting healthy goal without getting frustrated, unmotivated, etc. my hopes and dreams for 2014 are as they have been every year: peace and happiness for all of my friends and family..and the ability to realize how blessed we ALL are that God see us fit to see and prosper in another year!

No comments:
Post a Comment